Usually, when the "Can't determine location" error message pops up, it means that you may have installed an app such as a VPN that interferes with Stardust's location positioning software. VPN's or Virtual Private Networks disguise your IP address when you use the internet, making your location invisible to everyone. A VPN connection also helps secure against external attacks. Stardust uses a platform called GeoComply to confirm that our players are located in areas where social gaming is permitted.
You can still have a VPN and play Stardust; you just need to adjust the settings on your VPN to permit location sharing for Stardust. Below are links to some of the popular VPNs on the market. Follow their instructions to remove or disable the application installed on your device.
1. SamsungFlow(SamsungElectronicsCoLtd) https://youtu.be/-4qKodRU4UE
2. TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Airdroid (https://youtu.be/-4qKodRU4UE)
4. IPVanish (https://youtu.be/dAp5aAsS91o)
5. IP Anonymizer Proxies (https://youtu.be/dAp5aAsS91o)
6. Mock GPS(marlove.net) : https://youtu.be/-4qKodRU4UE
7. Fake GPS Location : com.lexa.fakegps_FAKEGPS
8. Mock location setting (https://youtu.be/koVP0T5Yay4)
Of course, if you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact Stardust Customer Support.